Ejaculation delay refers to a medical condition in which sexual excitement can produce an effective erection, but ejaculation occurs under prolonged sexual stimulation.
Factors affecting ejaculation delay
- Propranolol (Inderal) diuretics, a medicine used for high blood pressure, antidepressants, such as fluoxetine (Prozac) and antipsychotics, such as thioridazine (Mellaril) causes ejaculation delay.
- Psychological factors such as anxiety and depression reduce the desire for sex and cause ejaculation delay.
- A drug-induced ejaculation delay
- Neurological factors such as diabetic peripheral neuropathy and multiple sclerosis involving peripheral neuropathy can cause ED.
- Low testosterone levels, low thyroid hormone, neuropathy, cardiovascular disease, prostate surgeries are other factors that cause erectile dysfunction.
- Psychotherapy and behavioural therapy
- Treatment of the primary disease
- Rectal electrical stimulation
- Strengthen exercise and enhance physical fitness. Avoid excessive masturbation.
- Strengthen your sex education and understand sexual life and sexual psychology
- Avoid using drugs that are prone to ejaculation delay
- Diet: food should be light, eat less spicy dishes.
- A common cause of ejaculation delay is consumption of liquor that has an inhibitory effect. Avoid excessive drinking.